Monday, March 23, 2009

Lack of Blogging

I am deeply saddened by how long the three of us have gone without posting significantly on the this blog. I guess we've all just been busy or preoccupied or I don't know what. But it definitely makes me sad. I know I'm also to blame but I'm not really the blogger type. Both of you to are infinitely more prolific than I am.

But I guess since I have not posted on this blog in a long while I should do a brief update on my life.

I shall start with the physical stuff and this section will be brief as I have a whole other blog devoted to that. But anyway, my fever is finally going down, now I'm not all the way back to my 97 normalcy but I haven't been in the 99s for a couple of days. Also, my new doctor is excellent, for more about that go to collegiately disabled. Also, excellently, I have been getting to the gym frequently and hopefully that will also help with my pain management.

In other excellent news, my social life is definitely improving. I absolutely love Kristin and Arielle. I haven't connected with anyone this deeply or quickly since I meet you two. Last week Arielle and spent hours on several different days gabbing and I really could just talk to that girl all day. I love it. I really missed having friends where there is nothing I am afraid of telling them.

They most certainly can't replace you guys but at least I have someone to talk to so I have stopped living in my room and only eating alone.

1 comment:

simone said...

I'm so glad you have Arielle and Kristin. They sound like fantastic people. :D

it was great seeing you over break love!! <3