Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Everybody look left, everybody look right, anywhere you look I'm standin spotlight!

Oh I just can't wait to be kiiiiiing.

I'm in a really Disney mood today! This may have to do with coloring books yesterday.

I had something really embarrassing happen at work on Monday, but then (with the help of my coworker) I realized that it doesn't matter what other people think! And so I've been having a sassy, self esteem filled couple days. And I'm better friends with that coworker now too, ironically.

The lovely weather probably helps as well. So yes, I think things are looking up a bit. ^_^

1 comment:

simone said...

OH MY GOD.

I AM LISTENING TO THE LION KING BROADWAY SOUNDTRACK RIGHT NOW. And as I am typing this 'just can't wait to be king' came on.

GO USSSS!

power to the sassy girls!