Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleep or Lack There Of

I've had real quantifiable sleep issues this semester. I really don't know what it is. I just get really obsessed about getting my 8 hours of sleep and then I start to count the time and it becomes a vicious cycle.

Tonight I'm just thinking too much. I think it's because jon and I had a disagreement and than we definitely completely resolved it but my brain is rather buzzing. I just could really do with a good enthusiastic conversation. Which probably wouldn't solve the problem but at least than my brain would stop buzzing..... I should probably just lie in bed with my eyes closed til I fall asleep....

Rawr.... Sorry this is so scattered I just haven't been sleeping well for a while which leads to severe crankiness and my brain definitely not working properly.

O well.... here goes nothing....

1 comment:

Katie Barlow said...

Hi Kat,
Thanks for visiting my blog! Frozen broccoli will work just fine with this dish you just won't get the crunch from the broccoli when it is done. I would probably defrost it and drain as much liquid as you can from the broccoli by placing them in a colander and blotting with paper towels. I would leave everything else the same, including the cooking time and temp. You can also try just putting the broccolli in frozen, You might have to cook longer and the result might be a bit soupier. Let me know how it turns out!