Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Place like My Lack of Home

I feel so disconnected lately. I don't really have people in Oshkosh and I don't really have people back here. I tried to throw a halloween party but none of friends who is still in school here could/wanted to come. That was bizarrely painful. I mean many of them had valid excuses but still it sucks. I don't really have a place to belong...Part of that is certainly my fault. If you are gone every other weekend people don't really get a chance to connect with you.

And the people I do connect with are too much like me. They are always gone too. I was there the last weekend. But only some of my friends stayed. O well. And there is this chicago outing Dana invited me too but I have no money. I can't afford twenty bucks for transportation and then what I would pay for food and whatever I decided to buy while there. I only have 60 bucks for the rest of the month... so really. That won't cover usual expenses much less extravagent trips.

I don't know I just feel like I have no where to be where I have people. Rawr! I never thought I would miss highschool but I kind of do. O well. This too shall pass. (btw I am also pmsing and am not usually this depressed about my social life. It's just a bad mood.)

1 comment:

simone said...

I don't miss high school at all, but I do know what you mean. That whole belonging thing is really a big issue right now.

If it makes you feel better, when I finish paying this semester's tuition bill I will have less than $100 in my savings account, and I have $22.87 in checking. Forever. No income.

Guess I'll be working like a fiend over winter break... AWESOME.