Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I slept in through my extra credit Spanish presentation...which I really needed to do. Because I got a 13/50 on my first test and it would have replaced that...dangit. I needed that so badly.

My eyes are red again, I stopped taking that medicine because I thought it was gone. And I have a chemistry quiz tomorrow. Hooray.

His quizzes seem to have the same amount of information to study as his exams...how does that work?

Trevor got really sick this week. He turned yellow and shriveled and got really cold. We put him in a hot water bath and sprayed him with hot water. We tried for an hour to get him to eat on his own and finally had to force feed him. It worries me because I still haven't seen him eat on his own and I can't seem to find what causes that. I've spent a lot of time on google and some say frogs normally change color and others say he's too cold but the temperature hasn't changed much.

I've been decent lately though. A certain person makes me really happy and seems to make anything bad seem trivial. And gives awesome comfort hugs. <3

No comments: