Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exercise!!

Heylo from author numero deux!
So I am pretty much incredibly proud of myself right now. I had absolutly every reason on the books this morning not the exercise : I didn't get enough sleep, I'm in pain and on meds for said pain and I feel nauseous. But I went to the damn gym anyway, cause theoretically the more I go the fewer meds I will need and the less I will be in pain. I'm just super excited because if I can go on a crap day like today I may actually be learning how to take care of myself. Yay for will power!

Plus I'm pretty much the coolest person at the gym because I listen the "Assassins" will running, o yeah, you're jealous.

1 comment:

simone said...

Haha I listen to the Scissor Sisters and KT Tunstall. :) But yesterday was my first day going, so really. Hm, will power. Both of my parents have notoriously terrible will power (my dad goes to the gym all the time and then we go buy ice cream and he eats it all; my mom does the same thing on the rare occasion we have food in the house), I hope I won't do the same thing. Although this year I did realize that I am, in fact, capable of eating an entire pint of ice cream by myself. (I only did that 1.5 times.)

Needless to say, we're going to make this gym thing a continuous visit.