Monday, October 13, 2008

perfect spot for a rant

"Monday morning wake up knowing that you've got to go to school..."
First line of a song, bonus points if y'know it. iTunes shuffle tends to play pretty fitting songs.

I wish I didn't wake up this morning having to go to school. :( Not the best Monday I've had, that's for sure. (Quite a different tone than all my "I love Mondays" Shao Lin posts, eh?) Anyway, I have to do Chinese homework, but I'll come back and rant later.


--"You know you love me..."
((bonus points there too!))

11 comments:

Katie said...

The second one is meeee!

Anonymous said...

GG!

simone said...

Clair wins :)
"XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL."

Jonathan Canny said...

Bell and Sebastian

simone said...

Belle, but you win :D

Jonathan Canny said...

I'll Belle you right in the mouth!

Anonymous said...

Jon doesnt win he didnt name the song, Expectations ,By Belle and Sebastian.

simone said...

hahaha. good point.
Don't worry SiHing, there's still another bonus point opportunity about our blog in general. :P

Jonathan Canny said...

"First line of a song, bonus points if y'know it."

I think I demonstrated knowing it by naming the artist,but whatever. I cant possibly argue with the logic of young girls.

simone said...

Pardon you!
young girls, indeed.
we, sir, are COLLEGE STUDENTS.

...:D

Katie said...

You can't argue with old bears, either.

*runs*