Friday, October 17, 2008

I really miss jon. It's hard to be lying in bed feeling sick and have him not be here. I don't need someone to take care of me but it is so comforting and wonderful when he does. He's my comfort. Stupid boy and his being far away and working. The long distance thing is fine for a our relationship, we aren't having problems or anything but it still really sucks. It makes the friendlessness harder too, because why stay here where I have no friends, when I could go home to someone who loves me? I just wish he could be here. The comfort would be wonderful... and Im not sure if I feel well enough to get up and buy/make food.... Stupid dizzyness. I feel fine when lying down, but my head swims a bit when I sit up. O well, I'll make myself get up in half an hour and eat so I dont through up.

No comments: