Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tuesday

If you're authors two and three I guess that makes me author number one, ahaha. Running on not enough sleep and not enough healthy food as per usual. (S'mores poptarts for breakfast and nothing for lunch. Why yes, I am a cannibal.) I so wish there was an organic foodstore around here. Then I could work there and get a discount. I really would eat more if it was full of organic deliciousness. And affordable.

Update on the girls next door: I'm trying to stay pleasant and mature about this, but there's no denying it. Emma is a bitch. My roommate just heard her complaining about the note...still. That was Saturday night. (Well, technically, 4 am on Sunday.) I was polite. Please grow the fuck up.

I really should probably just go talk to her. If she has a problem with me, please, say it to my face.

Ugh. Besides that, nothing of note is going on... need to study for Chinese, need to study for French (ha), and my knee hurts like crazy. Maybe if I ignore it it'll go away. The pain, not my knee.

I get to go back in eleven days!!

3 comments:

Jonathan Canny said...

thip thip thip thip tip thip thip




I myself, cannot

simone said...

A census taker tried to test me once...



...I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

simone said...

oh I totally just got why you left that comment. X_x

I'm a cannibal 'acos my name is S'mores. Not because I'm Dr Lecter.

as far as you know.