Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm being a gangster for Halloween. Why? So I could buy/wear a fedora. It's adorable, but has a little diamond circle on it which I'm not too happy with. Headed to Oshkosh (Dangit Kat, why are you going home THIS weekend?) with David and Reid to party with their friends. Sober party, of course.

I haven't really had the urge to drink yet. Everyone thought I'd become an avid party goer because I was sheltered in high school. But really? Haven't felt like it. Sure, I'm curious, but at the same time I've seen a lot of stupid things happen to a lot of stupid people and don't care to join their ranks. Especially the kind who get drunk and cheat on their respective boyfriends/girlfriends.

A lot of girls here keep falling for the worst type of guy. It bothers me, they know it, they say "He's an ass, but I can't help but fall for him." Seriously? Have more respect for yourself than that, ladies! I waited 18 years to avoid that, and I'm happier than I've ever been. Sure, every girl is different, but I'm fairly certain it's a veeeery small amount of masochistic women who enjoy being treated like objects or trophies to be collected.

Having snow ball fights is illegal on campus. You could hurt someone. What the hell? What's next, snow men? Walking down the street? Breathing?

It's Jessie's birthday tomorrow, hooray!

I spent $20 on medicine where the bottle is less than an inch tall and about ten millimeters thick, no exaggeration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Im home because I have not been alone with my boyfriend in 19 days....)

What hell kinda medicine is that?

(says the girl who just spent 60 bucks on the pill)