Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cry For Help

Someone please save me before it's too late!! The S'mores you all know and love ((-_-, don't even...)) is becoming domestic!! It all started innocently enough with doing laundry at school, keeping my dorm room organized so I could study, etc... I was still the one and only s'mone, more interested in kung fu, too many languages, and endless blogging, who scoffed at doing dishes (I have done dishes a total of 2 times in the 4 months I've been at school) and has yet to vacuum/sweep the dorm floor (ew).

Yet then the girls and I baked cookies in the tiny dorm kitchen (pics on photobucket/facebook)...and then I spent lots of yesterday cleaning and organizing and getting settled at my mom's...and then last night Morgen and I baked a shit ton of purely delightful sugar cookies (more pics on facebook/photobucket)...today, post Shao Lin, was more cleaning and putting up the tree and house things (and, god forbid, I'm about to go do dishes for the second time in two days)...

...oh noes!

1 comment:

simone said...

and AND I helped Morgen clean her church last night. WHAT AM I BECOMING??