Friday, December 19, 2008

Stir Crazy (but not the cool restuarant)

Rawr! I have been basically sitting in my house since I come home from smores' wednesday. I while the LOTR sleepover was excellent I need more socialization, that's the only friend interaction I've had since coming home. (Sorry Jonny you don't count as friend interaction). And the stupid snow definitely threw a wrench in my plans. Cause I had morning plans with ang where-in we were going to go to east so I was going to see alot of people and I'm definitely bummed that that didnt happen. O well. It's silly but I feel like why have an awesome new hair cut if no one gets to see it?

Speaking of the hair cut, that was so nerve racking. My hair dresser was running late so I sat in the waiting room with my hair ponytailled off for like 30 minutes. I seriously thought I was going to lose my nerve. It's still super strange. Especially showering, It's amazing how much less shampoo/conditioner you need when you cut off almost 14 inches of your hair. I think I kind of love it though. Like alot. It's really weird... but rather adorable. You all need to see it!!!

2 comments:

simone said...

Aw I want to go to b'east and visit people! I guess we'd have to go after their pitifully short xmas break. :P

and and I really want to see your cute hair cut!!! Do you feel so much lighter?!

Anonymous said...

mmhmm... it doesnt even touch my shoulders