Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am done with chemistry for life! Now I just have to pray that I got between a 48-99% so I can keep my C. >.> Because of that useless gap I had a really hard time studying...which did not help. Ah well. Que cera, cera or however you spell it.

One more exam left, all it is is an essay. Watch a few speeches, do some critiquing, then get the heck out of here.

I want to go home so badly. Dad's picking me up around 3, then we have another 3 hour drive to menomonie to get Sarah, then a 5 hour drive back home. Shoot me now. Somebody needs to invent a teleporter already!

My cousin's wedding is two days after christmas and I'm really excited! The bridesmaids' dresses are this gorgeous floor length deep red color, then we get white shawls and muffs with a little sprig of holly on them. It will be sooooo pretty. I'm also happy Reid is coming, though I do feel awful because I hadn't realized that I couldn't eat with him. So he's stuck alone (aka hanging out with Sarah and Tony...which really shouldn't be that bad, I hope. I think he and Tony would get along well.) for a while. I'm glad you guys get to meet him soon though! It's weird having people who are so important to you that have never met each other.

Boredom. My exam doesn't start for 45 minutes and I just want to eat something, pack up, then go home. Oh well.

Hope you ladies (and Jon) are having a wonderful break so far, I'll see you soon!

No comments: