Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Interesting Night

Sorry for the disappearance yesterday, ladies!

It was a rather interesting night. This guy, Evan, knocked on our door and asked for super glue. I'm in some classes with him...well, almost all of them until he dropped chemistry and I dropped firefighting. So I asked what he needed it for.

He said "Well, for my head."

Wtf? So turns out he slammed his head into the edge of the loft, a thing I have done probably about 5 times now, and managed to make himself bleed...rather a lot. And he was of the opinion that supergluing it back together was a good idea. Now I know they have medical glue...but that's not sanitary!

He's okay now, turned out to be just a lot of bleeding for a little wound.

When can I call you guys today? I'm free before 12, between 3 and 4, and after 5. Tuesdays are my complicated hell days. >.>

Love you both!

2 comments:

simone said...

Wow...I had a pretty hilarious night myself, but nothing quite so strange. (It was just a snowy adventure, and then realizing I am not 100% as mature as I thought. :P) Also, I totally didn't know you dropped firefighting?

Head wounds bleed a lot, but...superglue? :P

I'm free right now until 12, and then after 330. Today is Chinese restaurant field trip day with my awesome Section 11 Chinese gang members -- er, classmates! :D

Jonathan Canny said...

Actually I believe superglue was a product of world war 2 combat medics. Its original intent was for quickly sealing wounds. I would venture that now a days it's made with noxious chemicals that shouldnt be introduced to human skin or open wounds, but his heart was in the right place.