Friday, December 12, 2008

Home!

I am super psych'd to get home. Seven weeks for friends, christmas and jon! It's super super super exciting *bounces up and down*. I'm soo impatient! I'm getting a ride home with victoria piel and her dad is leaving after work to get us and I just want him to get here already. I've been done since noon! I need out! Although I am happy that I've had the whole room to myself for the day. I'll miss lauren though. It's weird she's so unemotional and detached, I'm her only friend here and we never even really said goodbye. How sad that I will probably never see her again. I mean I can't say we were that close... She is a very private person, doesn't let people in easily. I get the feeling she has a lot more scars than she admits to. Well I mean you'd have to with two alcholic parents who are divorced. I heard her step mom (Also an alcoholic) on the phone with her once and she is not a pleasant drunk... I worry for her living at home. She acts like it's all just fine but I think she is much more damaged then she admits to.

I really hope I don't get a roomate next semester, I love my room the way it is right now as a single.

No comments: