Monday, December 15, 2008

我很緊張!! I AM SO NERVOUS!! I have been reading my Chinese textbook since 9am. Dear god. QWEOyzdlkjxfbhaiorghlkjaasdfkzhfbmhpiew.

In other awesome news, it rained all yesterday morning (then froze = ice) and snowed all afternoon/night. So it's lovely and snowy but IT IS ALSO -8*F (and with windchill, "feels like -27")!! Therefore when I walk 20+ minutes to my final, I will be wearing jeans and a sweater, plus two pairs of leggings, free REI socks, snowboots, fuzzy socks on my hands (no mittens!) and a giant Columbia coat from Claire instead of my peacoat. And a sweater and a hat.

But right now I'm just chilling in jeans and a sweater minus all the layers, in my dorm room...with the window open. Or, not chilling; saturating my brain with Chinese characters.

...also, has anyone else noticed that it is less than two weeks to Christmas? o_O;

No comments: